School uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school. The wearing of uniform instils pride; supports positive behaviour; ensures that pupils of all ethnicity, cultures and backgrounds feel welcome and supports effective teaching and learning. We have taken into account the cost of our school uniform and we have made some changes to ensure our uniform is affordable.
Non logo white polo tops available from leading supermarkets
Non logo white PE shirts
Optional bottle green coat
Details of our school uniform are available below. School branded items highlighted with *.
It is now possible to purchase branded items of uniform directly from our supplier, M&S.
Uniform List for Girls and Boys
* School bottle green sweatshirt/cardigan
* School polo shirt or plain white polo shirt
Grey skirt/pinafore or trousers/green and white checked or striped summer dress
White/grey/black cycling shorts can be worn with summer dresses
(This is an addition to our uniform policy at the request of our School Council)
Grey trousers or shorts
Grey/bottle green tights or white/grey socks
* Book bag
White round necked T-shirt
*PE shorts (bottle green)
Bottle green jogging bottoms (optional)
Forest School/Outdoor Learning
Waterproof jacket, old trousers and wellies
Lightweight reversible showerproof/fleece (bottle green)
*Half-zip fleece (bottle green)
Second Hand Uniform
We have a variety of second hand and nearly new uniform available and this is an excellent way of supplementing your existing uniform. Help us recycle our uniform!
We do not charge for second hand uniform but you can make a voluntary donation to The Friends of Witley School if you would like to. Please email or call in at the school office for more details.
The Friends of Witley School hold recycled uniform days throughout the year.
Key Points About the M & S Service
- Order online by visiting www.mandsyourschooluniform.com
- Order by phone on 0333 014 8418 (9am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday)
- M&S YSU is available for direct delivery to any UK address only. Customers cannot order, collect or return any of the Your School Uniform products at any M&S Store
- Standard UK delivery (3-5days) £3.50: express delivery £4.95. Express delivery is unavailable during August
- All orders of £30 and above receive free standard delivery.
- Order by July 31st to ensure delivery for the new term
- All returns are free using a returns label provided via the Post Office and cannot be returned to M&S stores*
- Helpful hint - we have been informed by our parents that M&S sizes are on the small side. Do be mindful of this when ordering.