To motivate and empower everyone within the school community to achieve their full potential as life-long learners whilst nurturing their individuality.
WE ALWAYS KEEP TRYING
IMAGINATION HAS NO BOUNDARIES
TAKE RISKS TO LEARN MORE
LEARNING IS A JOURNEY
EVERYONE HERE IS SPECIAL
YOU CAN ACHIEVE
The staff and governors at Witley C of E Infant School are committed to providing the best education for all our children in a caring Christian environment.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy, caring and stimulating learning environment.
- Value the individual, encourage self-belief, develop and raise self esteem
- Provide each child with the skills and attitudes needed to become a lifelong learner. Encourage an ‘I can’ attitude, where mistakes are celebrated as next steps on the learning ladder.
- Enable the children to communicate effectively.
- Teach the children to celebrate diversity, recognise similarities and respect different faiths, beliefs and cultures.
- Help children to acquire a range of positive personal, social and emotional attributes essential to their health and wellbeing.
- Ensure good progress for all pupils which builds on their prior learning
- Provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum including rich opportunities for children to learn through play.
- Enable parents and carers to join their child on a learning journey.
- Join with other schools, All Saints Church, local and wider community groups and charities to improve outcomes and opportunities for all children.